Urban Street Ventures
Top Cash Buyer
Urban Street Ventures is a vertically integrated real estate investor that utilizes its expertise in acquisition, construction, property management, and marketing to maximize the value of each property purchased.
Two Investment Strategies
Properties are selected which can deliver both income and appreciation over a 2-5 year time horizon. After acquiring title, assets are renovated to rent-ready status. Our property management division handles the marketing, tenant selection, rent collection, notices and evictions.
- Upgrade Existing Properties: Our construction crews are well versed in adding modern amenities to tired properties while still preserving the original beauty.
- Ground-Up Construction: We work with architects, engineers, city officials and contractors to go from concept to finished product.
- Satisfy Code Violations: It’s not uncommon to inherit property violations from previous owners. We know what’s involved and how to resolve these issues.
- Improve Floorplans Bringing a property into the 21st century often involves modifying the existing floorplan within the existing envelope.
- Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU’s): We have completed several adu’s and will continue this trend.
- Property Additions: Allows for more functional floorplans by adding bedrooms or common areas.
From Cash Offer to Redeveloped Property
View Recent Renovation Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We are flexible buyers that can customize an offer to accommodate most seller’s needs.
Sellers get the certainty of a cash offer, with no financing contingency. Typically, the property is purchased “as-is” with no repairs or termite work requested. Also, sellers avoid the inconvenience of open houses and buyer traffic through the property.
We’ll need the property address and, if available, the price the seller is looking to receive for the property. If the property generates income, we will need rental information as well. We suggest that you send this information by email. We can follow up with more questions if needed. Get Offer
In past years, bootleg additions were not scrutinized like they are today. With cities implementing pre-sale inspections combined with stricter lending standards, unpermitted structures are being red-flagged. Little to no value can be attributed to bootlegs because of the time and cost to legalize them.
Building A Reputation As A Reliable Buyer